Are you wanting help in drafting your Texas Will or legal counsel on setting up Advanced Directives? Are you wanting to assign a guardian or an administrator for you or your estate? Spending the time with one of our attorneys today provides a way for you to communicate your wishes to family, friends and health care professionals, and to avoid confusion later on.
Our attorneys at Norman Taylor PLLC, have the experience to construct these important legal documents that allow you to convey your decisions about end-of-life financial assets and medical care.
Our attorneys will help you with:
- Will Preparation
- Simple Wills
- Wills with Tax Planning
- Drafting a Living Will
- Advance Directives – End of Life Directives
- Power of Attorney – Simple Power of Attorney
- Medical power of Attorney – Health Care Directives
- Financial Power of Attorney – Durable Power of Attorney – Non-Durable Power of Attorney
- Filing for Guardianship – Administration of an Estate
Our Killeen Texas Will attorneys will Spending a little time with one of our attorneys today can make things much easier for your family later.