At Normal Taylor PLLC, Personal Injury Attorneys in Killeen Texas, we are available to assist you with your personal injury claim.
Our firm has experience in all personal injury areas, including Texas auto accidents, on the job injuries, and slip and fall related injuries sustained on business property or private residence.
- Personal Injury Auto Accidents
- Uninsured or under-insured motorist claims, ensuring you receive proper benefits and are able to move on from this accident.
- Commercial Vehicle & 18 wheeler Collisions.
- Drunk Driver Accidents.
- Driver Under the Influence Accidents.
- Traffic Law Violations including run stop signs or stop lights, speeding or racing, weaving in and out of traffic, and/or illegal lane changes or turns.
- Driver Inattentiveness and Distraction accidents including drivers who were texting, using their cell phone or tablet while driving, changing radio stations, eating, smoking, or putting on makeup.
- Cases in which vehicles hit pedestrians, bicycle riders, or motorcycles.
- Construction Zone Accidents including drivers who failed to exercise appropriate caution.
If you have been a victim of any kind of auto accident our attorneys at Norman Taylor Attorneys at Law in Killeen want to help you get the justice you deserve.
- Personal Injury On the Job Accidents
- Killeen petrochemical & drilling accidents
- Texas petrochemical or manufacturing plant accidents
- Workplace chemical exposure
- Texas process safety management cases
- OSHA safety & OSHA regulation cases in Texas
- Texas construction accidents & construction site accident personal injury cases
- Texas workers compensation & disability cases
- Killeen area workplace accidents
- Workplace burn injuries
Have you been in an accident at work? Let our personal injury attorneys help you get the justice and compensation you deserve.
- Personal Injury Injuries Due to Negligence on a Business or Residential Property
- Injuries that occur on a business property that are the result of unsafe conditions due to wet floors, unsafe stairways, lack of handrails, dim lighting, unsecured rugs or carpets, unsafe cables or wires, or known dangers that were not clearly posted.
- Injuries at a residential property that are the result of unsafe conditions due to wet porches/patios or floors, broken decking, no stairway rails, dim lighting, unfenced swimming pools, or other hazards.
- Injuries due to property owner negligence: dog bites, slips on icy walkways, inadequate security, uneven sidewalks or driveways, or exposure to known unsafe elements including asbestos and mold.
Whether you have been hurt in an auto accident, a slip and fall, or injured on the job, call us to discuss your personal injury claim. At Norman Taylor PLLC, our Personal Injury Attorneys in Killeen are dedicated to providing professional legal representation and achieving the maximum results possible for our personal injury clients.